ChiroHealthUSA (CHUSA) is a network that works in conjunction with a Discount Medical Plan Organization giving patients access to the same discounts that are typically only negotiated by the insurance companies. ChiroHealthUSA (CHUSA) is NOT insurance however, and should not replace your insurance. It simply allows us to lower the cost for your non-covered services at our office.
ChiroHealthUSA (CHUSA) is a great option for
- Patients with no chiropractic coverage or limited number of covered visits
- Patients with high deductibles/copays
- Patients that receive services that are not covered under their insurance plans
- Patients that are receiving wellness/maintenance care
- Families that are receiving wellness/maintenance care would be eligible for our family plan. This plan allows us to lower costs when multiple members of a family are receiving care at the same time.
As a member of ChiroHealthUSA (CHUSA), you would receive lower costs for adjustments, exams, x-rays and massage. Here is an example:
- Our initial visit fee is typically $331.00 which includes an exam and any needed x-rays. As a ChiroHealthUSA (CHUSA) member, your initial visit fee would be a maximum of $185.00 which also includes an exam and any needed x-rays.
- Current patients that become members of ChiroHealthUSA (CHUSA) will receive a 13% minimum discount on all office services not being billed to their insurance company.
Becoming a member of ChiroHealthUSA (CHUSA) is easy.
- Join right here in our office in just minutess
- Pay just $49 per year
- Membership covers you and your legal dependents (some age restrictions)
- Receive discounts at any other office that is also in network with ChiroHealthUSA (CHUSA)